Veggies are king! They taste great, easy to cook and are fulling. They’re even better paired with some tofu and cheese in this Flatout quesadilla.
Veggie Tofu Quesadillas
- 1 Flatout flatbread, Light Original
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain unsweetened yogurt
- 1 teaspoon low sodium taco seasoning
- 5 sprays Non-stick cooking spray
- 2-3 red onion slices
- 1 cup kale, shredded
- 1/4 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 4 ounces extra-firm tofu
- 1/4 cup reduced fat shredded, part skim mozzarella cheese
In a small bowl, make the dipping sauce by combining the yogurt with the spice blend; set aside.
In a non-stick pan treated with 3 sprays of cooking spray, sauté the onions with the kale and peppers until tender and even crispy at the edges, 8-10 minutes. With a fork, mash up the tofu in the pan. To assemble the quesadilla, arrange the veggies on one side of the flatbread, top with crumbled tofu and shredded cheese. Fold the flatbread in half and cook in a non-stick pan treated with 2 sprays of cooking spray, flipping once, until the flatbread is brown and toasty. Cut into pieces and serve with the spiced yogurt sauce.
Rate and Review