Flatout wraps are a lower carb and calorie swap when you’re making fajitas. Any protein works great in this recipe.
- 2 Flatout flatbread, Light Original
- 1 teaspoon Mexican seasoning
- 10 ounces salmon, cut into chunks
- 5 sprays Non-stick cooking spray
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups sliced mixed bell peppers
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fat-free plain unsweetened yogurt
- Lime wedges
Cut or tear each flatbread into 2 even pieces for fajita and set aside. In a small bowl, gently toss the spice blend with the chunks of salmon until coated. In a large non-stick skillet treated with 3 sprays of cooking spray, sauté the onions and peppers on high until soft and crispy on the edges. Remove the veggies from the pan, reduce the heat to medium, treat the pan with 2 sprays of cooking spray, and add the salmon, gently turning the pieces to cook evenly, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
To build the fajitas, layer the salmon, peppers, and onions into each piece of flatbread. Top with chopped cilantro, yogurt, and a squeeze of lime juice.