Easy to make, quick to bake ravioli bites use our flatbread and your favorite marinara sauce for a healthy snack or light dinner. Make a beautiful green salad, and you’re done.
- 2 Flatout flatbreads
- 2 string cheese logs
- 2-3 tablespoons bread crumbs or almond meal
- Cooking oil spray (coconut, avocado, canola, etc.)
- Your favorite marinara sauce for dipping
1. Place both flatbreads directly on top of each other and use a pizza cutter to slice 4 squares (creating 8 squares total). Discard scrap edges.
2. Cut string cheese into 1/2″ slices and place four cuts in the center of each square. You should have four remaining squares to top each ravioli.
3. With remaining squares, individually tun each under warm water for 2 seconds then lay over square with cheese cuts and press edges down firmly with a fork to seal.
4. Once all flatbread raviolis are sealed, quickly spray each with oil and sprinkle with bread crumbs / almond meal.
5. Bake on a cookie sheet for 12 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving with your favorite dipping sauce!