A super fun activity for kids and adults alike. Make your own sweet messages to stick inside these cinnamon dusted flatbread treats.
Jumbo Fortune Cookies
- 3 Flatout Foldit flatbreads
- Cooking oil spray (coconut oil, avocado, etc.)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix together the cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Cut flatbread in half, creating 6 separate circles.
4. Fold each flatbread half way, then fold open edge over your first fold.
5. Place your thumb inside left fold and carefully fold left half back to center.
6. Repeat above fold with right side.
7. Pinch top together and insert a toothpick to keep its shape.
8. Spray each flatbread cookie quickly with oil and dust with cinnamon sugar sugar mix and gently tap excess off.
9. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool completely and remove toothpicks before serving. (insert message after baking if desired)