The green dressing used in this wrap really pulls the flavors of the turkey and vegetables together. Plus you’ll have extra dressing to make this again for lunch tomorrow.
The Green Turkey Wrap
- For the dressing:
- 2 teaspoons chopped green herbs of your choice: basil, mint, or chives
- 1 anchovy filet, rinsed and minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain yogurt, unsweetened
- For the wrap:
- 1 Flatout flatbread, Light Original
- 4 ounces skinless turkey breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup canned and drained chickpeas
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach (packed)
- 1/4 red bell pepper, chopped
- 6-8 zucchini ribbons made with a vegetable peeler
To make the green dressing, combine all the herbs, anchovy, lemon zest, juice, and yogurt together in a bowl. Allow the flavors to meld a few minutes (you will have leftover dressing.) To assemble the wrap, toss the turkey, chickpeas, spinach, red pepper, and zucchini ribbons with about 1/4 cup of the dressing, and arrange on the flatbread. Roll up, beginning at the rounded end, and cut in half. This wrap can also be assembled without dressing, using the dressing as a dip, for a fabulous lunch on the go.