Swap out your traditional bagel sandwich for this lower calorie and carb option on a Flatout wrap. Plus nothing says brunch like smoke salmon…especially when it’s on Flatout pizza.
Salmon on Sunday Pizza
- 1 Flatout flatbread, Light Original
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped finely
- 3/4 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt, unsweetened
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- Lemon wedges
Preheat the oven to 350. Bake the flatbread on a baking sheet for 3 minutes, until crispy. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Meanwhile, combine the onion, tomatoes, and cucumber in a bowl and set aside. Next, mix the chives into the yogurt. Spread the yogurt mixture onto the cool flatbread, then arrange the smoked salmon over the yogurt and scatter the vegetables over everything. Cut into pieces and serve immediately with lemon.