Flatbread cups that you bake yourself and fill with fruit and ice cream, brought to you by the talented Carolina Rojas of Mi Diario de Cocina. The flatbread is lightly dusted with freshly ground cinnamon to make “light and healthy” fabulous and delicious. What can’t you do with whole grain flatbread? Thanks, Carolina!
By: Carolina Rojas, Mi Diario de Cocina
Fruit and Ice Cream Flatbread Bowl
- 1 Flatout Flatbread, The Original
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil or melted butter
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- At least 4 fruits of your choice, chopped
- ¼ cup of orange juice
- 2 scoops ice cream of any flavor of your choice
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cut flatbread into smaller portions and fit in two cupcake mold, you can also use one small oven safe bowl. Brush the fitted flatbread with oil then evenly sprinkle with cinnamon powder.
Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
In a small bowl, stir to combine chopped fruit and orange juice.
Fill baked bowl some fruit salad, and top with ice cream.