This protein-packed breakfast pizza will fill you all morning. Using a Flatout wrap for the crust makes it quick and easy too.
Black Bean Breakfast Pizza
- 1 Flatout flatbread, Light Original
- 3/4 cup fat free black refried beans
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle pepper powder
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 cup shredded fat free cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa verde
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped white onions
Preheat the oven to 350. Bake the flatbread on a baking sheet for 3 minutes, until barely crispy. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Meanwhile, combine the refried beans with the chipotle powder. Spread the bean mixture on the flatbread evenly, then top with the eggs and then the cheddar cheese. Return to the oven and bake 4 minutes until the cheese is melted. Drizzle the flatbread pizza with salsa verde and chopped cilantro and onions. Serve immediately.