You just can’t beat a classic tuna salad when it’s time for lunch. Rolled up in a wholegrain flatbread with some lettuce, it makes a fun and satisfying midday meal. Your favorite tuna salad will do, or make our extra-light version here, at only 4 WW® SmartPoints® per serving. Kick it old school, tuna lovers!
Tuna Salad Wrap
- Serves 1
- 1 Flatout flatbread, Light Original
- 3 ounces canned tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fat-free Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon celery, chopped
- 2-3 leaves of curly green leaf lettuce
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
In a medium bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, pepper, dill, and celery, and season with salt and pepper. To assemble the flatbread wrap, spread the tuna salad onto the wrap, cover with lettuce leaves, and roll up, beginning at rounded end. Cut in half.
Suggested Flatout: Light - Garden Spinach, Light - Original, Light - Sundried Tomato
I just wish SOMEONE would make a gluten free version that tasted good and wasnt expensive!