Thin Crust Pear & Gorgonzola Pizza
- 1 Flatout® Flatbread Artisan Thin Pizza Crust
- ½ pear, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. candied pecan pieces
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup mixed baby greens
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Place flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for two minutes. Remove and top with cheeses, pear and pecans. Bake at 350 for four minutes. Remove from oven. Top with greens and drizzle with Balsamic.
Grilling method: Preheat grill to 350°F . Pre-bake the flatbread on the grill for 1-2 minutes. Remove flatbread from grill. Top with cheeses, pear and pecans. Return flatbread. Close lid. Grill for 4 minutes. Top with greens and drizzle with balsamic.
Rate and Review