This is a great wrap to make for dinner because it takes a little time to cook the tofu. Or make double and bring the leftovers for lunch the next day. A Flatout filled with protein-packed tofu and tons of vegetables topped with sweet, thick Teriyaki sauce will soon be your go-to meal.
Teriyaki Tofu Wrap
- 1 Flatout flatbread, Light Original
- 1/4 # extra firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 5 sprays non-stick cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems removed, sliced
- 1/4 cup snow pea pods, sliced on the bias
- 1/4 red pepper, sliced
- 1 scallion, sliced on the bias
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
Preheat oven to 425. Lightly brush the tofu with the soy sauce then bake on a sheet sprayed with 2 sprays with non-stick cooking spray for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, sauté the ginger and garlic for a few seconds in a non-stick pan sprayed with 3 sprays with non-stick cooking spray. Add the mushrooms and continue to stir, 2-3 minutes. Then add the snow pea pods and peppers and continue to cook for about 5 minutes or until the veggies look crispy at the edges. Add the scallion, give the mixture a couple quick stirs, and remove from the heat.
To assemble the flatbread wrap, arrange the veggies and the tofu on the flatbread, drizzle with the teriyaki sauce, and roll up, beginning at he rounded end.