- 1 bunch asparagus tips
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper hummus
- 2 Flatout® Carb Down Light Spinach Flatbreads
- 1 cup kale, stemmed and roughly chopped
- 3 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted and sliced
- 1 small carrot, cut into matchsticks
1. Bring a medium pot filled with salted water to a boil. Add asparagus and cook until tender, about 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and set aside (or alternatively place asparagus in a microwave-safe bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, until tender.)
2. Spread a thick layer of hummus on each flatbread. Place 3 cooked asparagus tips, a handful of kale, cabbage, avocado and carrots on top.
3. Roll up tightly, cut in half or into bite-sized pieces and enjoy.