Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- 6 frozen buffalo chicken strips
- Marzetti® Classic Ranch Dressing, to taste
- 2 Flatout® Light Original Flatbreads
- 2 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 small Roma tomato, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Bake chicken until fully cooked and crisp, about 12 to 14 minutes. Cut into bite-size pieces.
2. Spread a thin layer of ranch dressing on each flatbread and top with lettuce. Add a layer of cooked chicken, red onion, green onion and a few slices of tomato on top.
3. Roll up tightly, cut in half or into bite-size pieces, and enjoy.
Tip: Make your own buffalo tenders! Dip 6 chicken tenders in 1/2 cup flour, 1 beaten egg and then into 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs, evenly coating each tender. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 400°F until golden-brown, about 15 to 20 minutes. Toss tenders and 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce in a medium bowl until coated. Cut into bite-size pieces. Follow steps 2 through 3.