With only 3 WW® SmartPoints® value per serving, this cute little salad bowl is a great choice in your weekly rotation. Need a fun first course for a dinner party? Look no further, just bake up some flatbread bowls beforehand and you’re more than halfway finished. And the best part: no dishes to wash afterwards! So grab your favorite flatbread flavor, bake it up, and fill it high with salad greens and fresh, crisp vegetables.
Flatout Salad Bowl
- Flatout Salad Bowl
- 1 Flatout flatbread, Light Original
- 2 tablespoons fat-free red wine Italian vinaigrette
- 2 large handfuls baby salad greens
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes, sliced in quarters
- 2 sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1-2 slices red onion
- 1/2 yellow or orange bell pepper, sliced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place Flatout flatbread over a mug or empty can resting on a cookie sheet and press and fold into an inverted bowl shape. Bake at 375°F for two minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to cool. Once cool, the bowl is ready to fill with your salad. Toss salad ingredients together in a separate bowl with dressing before filling your flatbread bowl, or build the salad without dressing in the flatbread and lightly drizzle your choice of dressing.