Another flatbread make ahead recipe for entertaining: mini flatbread cups baked with coconut sugar and cinnamon, and then they’re filled when you need them with a tiny scoop of ice cream and your favorite sundae toppings. Dulce de leche? Hot fudge? Fresh fruit? Or…….some of each? This versatile recipe can be used any way you like, all thanks to whole grain flatbread. Yummy!
Cinnamon Sugar Mini Ice Cream Cups
- 2 Flatout Foldits
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Coconut oil spray or coconut oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
2. Cut each Foldit flatbread in half to make 4 separate circles.
3. Spray / brush one side of the flatbread circle with coconut oil and coat that side with cinnamon sugar mixture.
4. Place each with coated side facing upward into a cupcake tin, lightly pressing into each cavity to create a bowl shape.
5. Bake for 6-7 minutes then remove the flatbread cups from the oven and let cool completely.
6. Fill them with ice cream of choice and your favorite toppings!