Build Your Own Rainbow Fruit Pizza
- Weight Watchers SmartPoints® value per serving: 7
- Serving size: 1 pizza
- 1 Flatout Protein Up Carb Down flatbread
- 1 ounce light cream cheese
- ½ tablespoon honey
- ½ tablespoon low-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup strawberries, sliced
- ⅛ cup blueberries
- ⅛ cup blackberries
- ¼ kiwi, sliced
- ¼ banana, sliced
1.In a small bowl, beat together cream cheese, honey, and yogurt. Spread mixture evenly onto flatbread.
2.Top with fruit in any design that you would like. Cut flatbread into quarters, and serve.
Recipe created by Mitzi Dulan, RD.