These Very Veggie Nachos are a SmartPoints friendly delicious snack with plenty of flavor. Using baked wholegrain flatbread chips as the base pile on the veggies: tri-colored peppers, corn, black beans, avocado make for a healthy and tasty snack! We love our flatbread nachos, and you will too!
Very Veggie Nachos
- 3 Flatout Light Original flatbreads
- Cooking spray
- Pinch sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup diced bell pepper
- ½ cup frozen corn, thawed
- ½ cup canned low-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- 3 tablespoons sliced pickled jalapeño
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1/3 Haas avocado, diced
1.Preheat oven to 375° F.
2.Coat flatbreads with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt, cumin, and paprika,then cut into approximately 10 chip shapes. Bake for 2-3 minutes, or until crispy.
3.Remove from oven, and spoon peppers over chips; top with corn and black beans. Sprinkle on cheese and jalapeños.
4.Bake until cheese is melted, about 5-6 minutes. Top with pico de gallo and avocado. Serve immediately.