Potato lovers rejoice! Though potatoes often get a bad rap for their association with empty calories (like french fries and hash browns), potatoes are actually high in great things like fiber, vitamins and minerals. And when combined with our Artisan Flatbread Thin Crust, you reap all the benefits.
Tuscan Chicken Pizza
- 1 Flatout Artisan Thin Crust flatbread (Weight Watchers 4+)
- 4-6 ounces of cooked chicken, shredded
- 2-3 roasted fingerling potatoes, sliced in half
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary, leaves removed, stem discarded
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 pitted green olives, sliced
- Olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Place your Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and garlic to a bowl.
- Drizzle a bit of olive oil and toss to moisten chicken.
- Top your flatbread with cheese, potatoes, chicken and olives.
- Sprinkle rosemary leaves on top.
- Continue baking for 4 minutes.