Looking for a delicious snack that uses ingredients you might already have in your fridge? This quick and easy Turkey Taleggio Flatbread Pizza will definitely hit the spot. Taleggio is a semi-soft Italian cheese that combines wonderfully with delicious ingredients like turkey, Brussels sprouts and, of course, our tasty Artisan Thin Pizza Crust.
Turkey Taleggio Flatbread Pizza
- Flatout® Flatbread Artisan Thin Pizza Crust (Weight Watchers +4)
- 3 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup turkey, cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup Taleggio, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup Brussels sprouts, cooked
- 4 springs parsley, chopped
- Place flatbread on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F. for two minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Place provolone on flatbread.
- Top with turkey, Taleggio and Brussels sprouts.
- Bake 4 more minutes or until cheese melts.
- Top with parsley and enjoy!