Thin Crust Tomato, Artichoke and Spinach Flatbread Pizza
- 1 Flatout® Flatbread Artisan Thin Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup chunky red pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella (about 8 oz.)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 plumb tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup baby spinach, chopped
Place flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for two minutes. Remove from oven. Spread red sauce over flatbread. Top with cheeses, artichokes, spinach and tomatoes. Return to oven and bake 4 more minutes or until cheese melts.
Grilling method: Preheat grill to 375 degrees. Pre-bake the flatbread on the grill for 1-2 minutes. Remove flatbread from grill. Spread red sauce over flatbread. Top with cheeses, artichokes, spinach and tomatoes. Return flatbread to grill. Close Lid. Grill for 4 more minutes or until cheese melts.
Rate and Review