There’s nothing quite like the flavor of a juicy hamburger, even when it’s on a flatbread. At only 6 WW® SmartPoints® values per serving, go ahead and enjoy this totally delicious pizza loaded with tasty toppings of your choice. Dress it like your favorite burger, and pile it high with zero SmartPoints value veggies.
Thin Crust Cheeseburger Pizza
- 1 Flatout Rustic White Artisan Thin Pizza Crust
- 2 ounces cooked 95% lean ground beef
- 1 ½ medium tomato, cut into medium pieces and divided
- ¼ cup shredded fat-free mozzarella cheddar cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons sliced pickled jalapeño
- ¼ cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons mustard
1.Preheat oven to 375° F.
2.Place pizza crust on a nonstick cookie sheet. Bake for 2 minutes. 3.Remove from oven, and sprinkle pizza crust with cheese. Next, arrange ground beef and 1 cup tomato slices. Bake until cheese is melted, about 2minutes.
4.Top with remaining tomatoes, shredded lettuce, jalapeño slices, and mustard.
5.Cut into slices, and serve.