Thin Crust Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- 1 Flatout® Flatbread Artisan Thin Pizza Crust
- ½ cup chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 2 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp. blue cheese dressing
- 3 Tbsp. cooked bacon pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella/Cheddar blend cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced celery (optional)
Place flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for two minutes. Remove from oven. Toss chicken with hot sauce and blue cheese dressing. Top flatbread with chicken, bacon, and cheeses. Return to oven and bake 4 more minutes or until cheese melts.
Grilling method: Preheat grill to 375 degrees . Pre-bake the flatbread on the grill for 1-2 minutes. Remove flatbread from grill. Toss chicken with hot sauce and blue cheese dressing. Top flatbread with chicken, bacon, and cheeses. Return to Grill, Close lid. Grill for 4 more minutes or until cheese melts.