These clever little flatbread cups will impress guests, and simple to make with this vegan spinach dip as a vegetarian appetizer at a party. Grab some shot glasses and turn on the oven!
Spinach Artichoke Shooters
- Vegan Spinach Dip
- 1, 15 ounce can of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayo
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups fresh spinach, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts
1. Puree beans, mayo, garlic powder, onion powder, and sea salt until smooth. Pour into a large bowl and set aside.
2. Steam spinach leaves a few second just until wilted. Drain any excess water and fold leaves into bean puree.
3. Slice artichoke hearts into bite sized pieces and add them to your dip mixture. Stir dip so all flavors are well combined and chill in refrigerator.
Shooter Cups (makes 4)
1. Cut 2 flatbreads in fourths by slicing each though the center, creating a “+”.
2. Overlap curved sides of the flatbread pieces (2 for each glass) and press down into a shot glass just half way to create its shape.
3. Place glasses on a baking sheet and bake flatbread for 10 minutes at 350 F. Remove from oven and let cool completely before filling with dip.