(based loosely on the Village Salad at Northstar in Columbus, OH)
Known for their engaging and passionate live shows that keep them touring year-round, Red Wanting Blue is a quintessential American rock n’ roll band. Flatout talked to them about touring and eating healthy while on the road, and they also gave us a recipe for a mouth watering chicken salad flatbread wrap inspired by one of their favorite places. You can listen to some great music and find out more about Red Wanting Blue here.
Roasted Chicken Salad Wrap
- 1 Flatout® Flatbread
- 1/3 cup roasted chicken, shredded
- 1-2 lettuce leaves of your choice
- 1 tablespoon dried dates, diced
- 1/8 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons beans of your choice (canned or cooked)
- 1 tablespoon red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoons almonds, toasted and crushed
- champagne vinaigrette (to taste)
On one rounded end of Flatout layer lettuce, chicken, avocado, dates, beans, onion, cheese and almonds. Top with vinaigrette to taste. Roll up and cut in half.