The Sweet Hawaiian Foldit complements the nostalgic flavors of a childhood favorite. Whether you’re looking for an afterschool snack or a quick lunch on-the-go, this PB&J with granola and fruit is the sweet and savory crunch you’ve been craving.
Peanut Butter, Jelly, Granola, Fruit Foldit
- 1 Sweet Hawaiian Foldit
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon sugar free jam
- 2 strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 banana, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 Tablespoons low fat granola without raisins
Spread the peanut butter on one side of the Foldit. Then layer the jam, strawberries, banana and granola on top. Fold the flatbread in half.
Suggested Flatout: Foldit® - Sweet Hawaiian
Rate and Review