This new turkey salad wrap is bursting with flavor and has just the right amount of crunch and spice to keep your flatbread game super strong. Brought to you by the talented Erika Sanchez of NibblesandFeasts.com, try this zesty flatbread today. Thanks, Erika!
By Ericka Sanchez
Mexican Turkey Salad Wrap
- 1 Flatout Flatbread Multigrain with Flax
- 1 cup cooked turkey breast, room temperature, shredded
- 2 tablespoons (3/4 stalk) celery, chopped in small pieces
- 1/3 green apple, chopped in small pieces
- 1-2 romaine lettuce leaves, chopped, plus 1-2 extra for serving
- 2 tablespoons raw pecan pieces
- 1/2 fresh jalapeño, seeds and stem removed, chopped in small pieces
- 2-3 tablespoons mayonnaise
In a large bowl, combine turkey, celery, apple, small pieces of lettuce, pecans and jalapeño. Stir to combine.
Fold in mayonnaise until evenly combined.
Place 2 romaine leaves on the Flatout Flatbread. Spoon the salad on the center of the wrap. Wrap tightly, roll up and cut in half.
Note: Shredded chicken can be used instead of turkey.