Host a spectacular ice cream social for kids, friends, or relatives. All you have to do is grab some Flatout flatbread and your very favorite ingredients: nuts, coconut, crushed candy, pretzels, sprinkles, and some chocolate. Our dessert guru Bethany wraps up flatbread into low carb, healthy cones, bakes them until crispy, and dips them in chocolate and all the good stuff before filling them with, of course, ice cream. Now that’s something to SCREAM about!
Ice Cream Cones
- Flatout wraps of your choice
- Chocolate for melting
- Desired toppings (sprinkles, nuts, pretzels, etc.)
1. Cut each Flatout wrap in half with a pizza cutter.
2. Roll each cut wrap in a cone shape with curved sides as the point.
3. Place on oven rack placing the flap underneath to hold its shape, and bake for 5-10 minutes at 350 F (watch closely as they will burn quickly).
4. Remove from oven, let cool 1 minute. Then place them in the freezer and freeze for at least 3 hours or overnight (you want them to be super cold!).
5. Dip chilled cones in melted chocolate and immediately sprinkle or dip into toppings of choice.