Telma Garcia of At the Fire Hydrant seems too busy rescuing dogs raising kids to make these spectacular flatbread French toast wraps, but she isn’t! Filled with fruit and a handful of praline pecans, this is our new favorite flatbread breakfast. Thanks, Telma!
Fruit and Praline Pecan Stuffed French Toast Wraps
- By: Telma Garcia, At the Fire Hydrant
- Yield: Makes one wrap
- 1 Flatout Flatbread Original wrap
- 2 tablespoons of fresh peaches, pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh strawberries, diced
- 2 tablespoons of praline pecans
- 1 egg, beaten
- Dash of cinnamon
Heat coconut oil in small skillet on medium heat. Whisk egg and add cinnamon. Cut a Flatout Flatbread in half. Place a half of the fruit and pecans into the first wrap. Fold ends and roll to create a wrap. Repeat with the other half wrap. Dip each wrap into egg mixture and place on skillet. Turn over until all sides are golden brown, about 1 minute on each side. Let cool and enjoy!