Flatout Sandwich Roll-Up
- By: Jodie Fitz
- 1 Garden Spinach Flatout flatbread
- 2 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 ounces Colby Jack cheese, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup bell peppers, finely diced (yellow, orange, or red)
3 baby carrots, chopped finely in a food processor
Stir the baby carrots, cream cheese, ranch dressing, cheese and bell peppers together in a bowl. Spread the mixture onto the flatbread then roll up the flatbread, beginning at the rounded end. Cut in half and serve.
Optional: Add in baby leaf spinach for added nutritional benefits.