The big game is on tv, and the hoards are starving…what to make that’s plan friendly? Try this spicy buffalo style chicken pizza at only 8 WW® SmartPoints® per serving! All the magical flavors of buffalo chicken wings, served up hot and crispy on a wholegrain flatbread. Score big points with this one!
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- 1 Flatout flatbread, Light Original
- 3 ounces boneless, skinless chicken, cooked and cubed or shredded
- 1/4 cup reduced fat blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup fat-free shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup hot sauce, or your favorite wing sauce (may affect SmartPoints value)
- 1 stalk celery, plus leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for four minutes. Remove from the oven, and top the flatbread evenly with both cheeses. In a small bowl, combine the chicken and the hot sauce until blended. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Add the chicken to the flatbread, then scatter the chopped celery and shredded carrots over the flatbread. Bake at 375°F for four minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven, cut into slices, drizzle with more wing sauce if desired, and serve immediately.
Suggested Flatout: Light - Italian Herb, Light - Original, Light - Sundried Tomato
Rate and Review