This is a seriously fun flatbread pizza! (Can something even be serious and fun? It is now!) bake these bad boys up for a party, make a pitcher of margaritas, and you’ve got yourself a party. This flatbread gives you all 6 layers in one bite! How awesome is that? #FlatoutFabulous
6 Layer Bean Dip Pizza
- 1 Flatout Flatbread Pizza Crust Rustic White
- 3/4 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 3 tablespoon sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped avocado
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1-2 tablespoons sliced olives
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
2. Spread beans over Flatout Flatbread then slice. Place in oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
3. Remove the flatbread from the oven and layer with cheese and remaining ingredients.